Welcome to Our Practice
The surgery website is a most effective way of giving our patients access to help and the latest information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It contains complete information about all the services we offer. It also details how the practice is organised and introduces our doctors, other medical and administrative staff and describes their various responsibilities.
Please DO NOT attend the practice unless specifically asked to do so
Our priority is to provide the safest care possible for you, the patient, and also our staff, in the current circumstances.
With this in mind we are suspending all non-urgent physical access to the practice until further notice. If you have a pre-existing appointment we will contact you with a plan.
- If you have: a new continuous cough, fever, new shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with a diagnosis of covid-19, Please self isolate for 7 days.
- If you have any other medical problem, that can’t be self managed, please submit an eConsultation (or phone our practice number if you are unable to do so). Your query will be triaged by a clinician and you will be contacted by text, phone, email with a management plan.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 999
- Please try to order your prescriptions on-line.
- For more information please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
NHS Cheshire and Merseyside has launched a new campaign to increase awareness of online health services ...Read More
From 1 July 2023 the way members of the public make a complaint about primary care services to the commissioner is changing....Read More
High blood pressure, or hypertension, rarely has noticeable symptoms. But if untreated, it increases the risk of serious problems such as heart attacks and strokes. Around 1 in 4 adults in the UK have high blood pressure, although many will not realise it.Read More